2020 NHSBA Annual Delegate Assembly
All documents for the 2020 NHSBA Delegate Assembly, scheduled for Saturday January 25, 2020 are now available to download and review. Please note that registration begins at 10am with two training presentations to begin at 10:30am. The business portion of the Delegate Assembly will begin at 1pm.
The link below includes these following documents:
1. Agenda for the 2020 Delegate Assembly
2. Proposed Resolutions
3. NHSBA Continuing Resolutions
4. NHSBA Policy, Resolutions and Statements of Belief Manual
5. Minutes from the 2019 Delegate Assembly
Please click here to access these documents.
Dear NHSBA Members -
We are pleased to announce that the 2019/20 NHSBA Training Calendar is set. Please make note of the following workshops and webinars. Registrations are now available and can be accessed under our Training & Events tab above.
As we did last year, NHSBA is offering a Training Subscription for our workshops. If your board elects to sign up for this Subscription, there will be no additional charges for attending our events. If your board has elected to not sign up for this Subscription, the registration fee for each workshop is $50 per person.
Please note: The Training Subscription will not apply to the 2019 Kidder Law Conference or the 2020 New Board Member Orientation & Board Chair Workshop.
All webinars will be offered for free and will also be archived for future access.
NHSBA 2019/20 Workshops:
- Saturday January 25, 2020 - Annual NHSBA Delegate Assembly
- Tuesday May 5, 2020 - NHSBA New Board Member Orientation & Board Chair Wokshop (Concord)
- Thursday May 7, 2020 - NHSBA New Board Member Orientation (Whitefield)
NHSBA 2019/20 Webinar Series:
NHSBA webinars will run live at 12:00pm - 1:00pm on the dates listed below. If you are not able to join the live webinar, a saved recording will be made available upon request.
- Friday January 3, 2020 - Legislative Preview
- Monday February 10, 2020 - Right to Know Law: School Board Advisory & Other Committees
- Thursday March 26, 2020 - School Boards as Judge & Jury: Employee & Student Hearings
- Monday April 6, 2020 - Right to Know Law for Beginners: Overview & Records
- Wednesday April 15, 2020 - Right to Know Law for Beginners: Non-Public Sessions & Non-Meetings
- Tuesday May 19, 2020 - Basics of Collective Bargaining for School Boards