Dear NHSBA Members -
We are pleased to announce that the 2019/20 NHSBA Training Calendar is set. Please make note of the following workshops and webinars. Registrations are now available and can be accessed under our Training & Events tab above.
As we did last year, NHSBA is offering a Training Subscription for our workshops. If your board elects to sign up for this Subscription, there will be no additional charges for attending our events. If your board has elected to not sign up for this Subscription, the registration fee for each workshop is $50 per person.
Please note: The Training Subscription will not apply to the 2019 Kidder Law Conference or the 2020 New Board Member Orientation & Board Chair Workshop.
All webinars will be offered for free and will also be archived for future access.
NHSBA 2019/20 Workshops
- Monday April 13, 2020 - Exploring the Landscape of Special Education in New Hampshire: A School Board Members Guide to the Basics
- Tuesday May 5, 2020 - NHSBA New Board Member Orientation & Board Chair Wokshop (Concord)
- Thursday May 7, 2020 - NHSBA New Board Member Orientation (Whitefield)
- Tuesday May 12, 2020 - Strategies for Effective Community Engagement
- Monday May 18, 2020 - Enhancing Your District's Extended Learning Opportunity Program
NHSBA 2019/20 Webinar Series:
NHSBA webinars will run live at 12:00pm - 1:00pm on the dates listed below. If you are not able to join the live webinar, a saved recording will be made available upon request.
- Tuesday March 3, 2020 - The Whole Picture of Public Education
- Thursday March 26, 2020 - School Boards as Judge & Jury: Employee & Student Hearings
- Monday April 6, 2020 - Right to Know Law for Beginners: Overview & Records
- Wednesday April 15, 2020 - Right to Know Law for Beginners: Non-Public Sessions & Non-Meetings
- Tuesday May 19, 2020 - Basics of Collective Bargaining for School Boards