NHSBA is pleased to introduce this new service in an effort to provide our members with greater access to NHSBA training events. As all school boards know, the Right to Know law is a vital component of New Hampshire’s long-standing tradition of encouraging openness and transparency with respect to government proceedings. Navigating through the various aspects of the Right to Know law is not always easy. This webinar series is designed to assist school boards as they sort through the complexities of this important aspect of school board governance.
Please note the following:
- All webinars listed below will be held at 12:00pm. Each webinar will be conducted live and recorded.
- Each recorded webinar can be viewed by request. Please email Amanda with your request and she will send you the recording of your choice.
- Each webinar will last approximately one hour.
- All webinars are free of charge.
- Upon registering, NHSBA will send a confirmation email that will include a webinar link and instructions on how to access the webinar.