About Us - Awards and Recognition
2015 NHSBA School Board Excellence Award
Nomination Deadline: March 6, 2015
Each year the New Hampshire School Boards Association recognizes one school board that has excelled at implementing best practices. The School Board of Excellence Award acknowledges the governance, teamwork and leadership of school boards, and provides an opportunity for the chosen board to share its expertise with others throughout the State. School boards can be nominated for the award by their local members, administrators, or constituents.
- The board must be a member in good standing of the New Hampshire School Boards Association.
- The board will have demonstrated excellence and best practices in areas such as: Governance, Fiscal Responsibility, Innovation, and Statewide Adaptability.
- The board will have developed and/or implemented best practices/policies related to the major roles of the school board.
Examples include, but are not limited to:
Board Member Orientation
Conducting Public Sessions
School Board Policy Development
Board Member Training
To nominate your local School Board:
1. Complete the Nomination Form (PDF File Attached)
2. Return the forms by March 6, 2015 to:
New Hampshire School Boards Association
Attn: Dr. Theodore Comstock
25 Triangle Park Drive, Suite 101
Concord, NH 03301
Phone 603-228-2061 or NH Toll Free 1-800-272-0653
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Executive Director, Ted Comstock)